- The Shape of Enrichment
- Zoo News Digest
- The Zoo Scientist
- The American Association of Zookeepers
- Wild Think Enrichment
Articles, Studies and Papers
- Scientific Approaches to Enrichment and Stereotypies in Zoo Animals: What’s Been Done and Where Should We Go Next?
- Why and how should we use environmental enrichment to tackle stereotypic behaviour?
- Environmental Enrichment for Captive Animals
- Effects of predictability on the welfare of captive animals
- The free food (contrafreeloading) phenomenon: A review and analysis
- Preference for bar pressing over “freeloading” as a function of number of rewarded presses
- Contrafreeloading in grizzly bears: implications for captive foraging enrichment
- THE S.P.I.D.E.R. Framework
- A dynamic approach to the study of environmental enrichment and animal welfare
- Domestic cattle (Bos taurus taurus) are motivated to obtain forage and demonstrate contrafreeloading
- Positive Reinforcement Training as an Enrichment Technique
- Positive reinforcement training as an enrichment strategy
- Is it training or is it enrichment?
- The Benefits of Training and Enrichment for Reptiles – Who Knew?
- Training is enrichment—And beyond
- How To Understand Zoo Animal Training
- AZA/AAZK Animal Training Terms & Definitions